1)Online pre-order can be placed at least 3 days in advance (order cut-off time is 11:59pm every evening). Date with quota fulfilled will be blacked out.
2)Pre-order at our shops can be placed at least 2 days in advance (order cut-off time is 6:00pm everyday). We provide delivery services, and all delivery orders should be placed at least 3 days in advance.
Order update arrangement
1) For the updates regarding product flavour or size, please contact our team with phone calls for confirmation in not less than 5 working days in advance before the date of pickup/ delivery.
2) Please be noted that all updates that are notified within 5 working days before the date of pickup/ delivery are considered as last-minute update, which may be charged for an extra handling fee of HKD200.
3) No order cancellation or pickup date & time-slot rearrangement request that is notified within 5 working days before the pickup/ delivery date would be accepted.
Order Cancellation Arrangement
1) No cancellation or refund can be arranged upon order confirmation.
Self-Pickup Order Instruction
1) Picking up the cake with a cooler bag is strongly recommended to help maintaining the premium texture and flavour of the cake. Lanala would not be responsible to any unexpected consequences if customer insist to pick up the cake with no cooler bag protection.
2) Cake must be hold steadily and horizontally during the transportation.
3) No cake collections can be arranged outside business hour.
4) In order to ensure the food quality and operation efficiency, all orders have to be collected within our business hour on the date of collection that customers have selected. We will not provide any cake keeping service and Lanala reserves all rights handling the cakes that have not been collected with no further refund or compensation in any form.
Delivery Order Instruction
1) Delivery fee: $150 , free shipping is available on orders over $1000
Delivery area included: Southern, Central & Western, Eastern, Wan Chai, Kowloon City, Sham Shui Po, Yau Tsim Mong, Kwun Tong, Wong Tai Sin, Kwai Tsing and Tsuen Wan District. Delivery to outlyingislands or remote areas is not available or subject to additional charges.
Delivery period from 1pm - 6pm
2) Please make sure the recipient’s phone is active and reachable with dialling by our delivery team. Cakes would have to return to Lanala for all unreachable delivery to ensure the cake’s quality. Customer may have to pick up the cake or rearrange the third-party delivery to come over Lanala by themselves. Delivery fee would not be refunded for all unreachable orders.
3) If there's any update regarding the delivery, please contact us via phone call during business hour at least 1 business day in advance.
*Please contact us (5598-0026) during business hour for any enquiry or updates.
**Lanala reserves all rights to modify, suspend or terminate the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In the case of dispute, the decision of Lanala shall be final.